Travel Photo Diary: Common Ground in Kondae, Seoul
Common Ground is a place where art, shopping and creativity comes into a piece!
Aside from shopping and chilling with friends, there's not much to do here but the sight of this place is amazing. I love the way the whole building was constructed using containers and it turned out so cool!
If you're around Kondae area, this is a must-see place as well. Perfect for ootd photoshoots.











Looks wonderful ♡
ReplyDelete♡ {Japan Candy Box} March 2016 + Giveaway ♡
thank you very much my dear!
DeleteNice photography <3 really love your style of taking pictures!!
ReplyDeleteTwin Etoile
thank you dearie <3
DeleteLove your blog and I am a new follower on GFC.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you will follow me too <3
Kisses
Of course! Thank you for dropping by!
DeleteThis place looks so cool.
ReplyDeleteSadly I didn't find it when I travel to Seoul.
xx
www.humancat.co
It's a little confusing to get there but if you're visiting Seoul again, do give it a visit!
DeleteHello there Melody! I was searching up some 'creative Korean architecture' etc
ReplyDeleteGlad to have stumble upon your blog! Lovely contents
Marinaaa! omg haha
DeleteIs it my dreaming or did you see the biggest Etude event? ♥
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your pictures with us ^^
ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com
they're having the pink play event that day!! :)
Delete