Orientation at KLI
'Ssup guys~
Today was Orientation Day. I was expecting fun things to happen but no. Orientation? more like briefing you on all the things written in the student handbook and watching 2 video clips. Yeap... orientation.
Anyways the day started off late, about 11am I went out with a few friends to Ewha for brunch. We walked and walked and walked so much. Wow i feel like my legs are about to break. The muscle pain in no joke.
Anyways they wanted to have more 'westernized' food instead of Korean food ((which i would prefer so much)) so we ended up in a small - really small cafe called Carbone Cafe for pasta.
Orientation was at 3pm ; we got back to the dorm by 1pm and just chilled around until it's time to leave to KLI.
Orientation was fast; like it only took about 30minutes. I was expecting them to give us some sort of building tour as well but nope. Just a brief talk and watching video clips.
We walked to Ewha again ((AGAIN)) and they decided to go somewhere by the subway. I got so lazy so i just headed back to the dorm for alone time ; i love alone time
Before heading back i went for a little shopping on my own ((i just love doing it alone)) So i decided to drop by Daiso to get some things i needed however Daiso here is different; they don't have a fixed price so you find things for like 1000won-5000won /really expensive imo
Today was Orientation Day. I was expecting fun things to happen but no. Orientation? more like briefing you on all the things written in the student handbook and watching 2 video clips. Yeap... orientation.
Anyways the day started off late, about 11am I went out with a few friends to Ewha for brunch. We walked and walked and walked so much. Wow i feel like my legs are about to break. The muscle pain in no joke.
Anyways they wanted to have more 'westernized' food instead of Korean food ((which i would prefer so much)) so we ended up in a small - really small cafe called Carbone Cafe for pasta.
It feels like we're in a toadstool lmfao
There are paintings on the wall; really cute deco.
The only thing that looks good to me on the menu was the Tomato Chicken Spaghetti. After pondering for a long time, we all got the same dish. It costs about 4,900won and tastes okay. I wouldn't go back there again just fyi.
Orientation was at 3pm ; we got back to the dorm by 1pm and just chilled around until it's time to leave to KLI.
Orientation was fast; like it only took about 30minutes. I was expecting them to give us some sort of building tour as well but nope. Just a brief talk and watching video clips.
We walked to Ewha again ((AGAIN)) and they decided to go somewhere by the subway. I got so lazy so i just headed back to the dorm for alone time ; i love alone time
Before heading back i went for a little shopping on my own ((i just love doing it alone)) So i decided to drop by Daiso to get some things i needed however Daiso here is different; they don't have a fixed price so you find things for like 1000won-5000won /really expensive imo
I decided to have bread for dinner because i'm trying to not spend as much. There's a daily budget and i don't want to cross it~
So yeap, i stopped by this bakery Ewhadang and bought a custard bread and milk. Both costs like 1,900won only so yay~ Although my tummy is grumbling for food right now, i guess i can handle it.
Before heading back to the dorm, i stopped by KLI Bookstore to get my textbooks as well. Textbooks are so heavy and expensive ;u; i really hope they use it a lot because it's so so so expensive. it costs 90,000won ;;;
We have 5 books; Reading/Speaking/Grammar
They even have audio CDs for every book ;;
Class starts tomorrow and i am so excited to meet new classmates and see how the classes are like >u< I hope i'll meet nice people~








Comments
Post a Comment
Magical footprints