Mouse Rabbit Cafe
If you're a ELF or Super Junior fan, you might be very familiar with this cafe.
This cafe is owned by Yesung and his brother. I'm not much of a big fan but i went there with my friends and i enjoyed it.
It has a very nice ambiance but you'll see some fans who'd sit there all day waiting for Yesung to appear /if you're lucky/
They have a variety of common drinks and a few special drinks. I got myself an Oreo milkshake.
The drink is a-okay, not very great but it's still worth the price you're paying.
Toodles
Mouse Rabbit Cafe
This cafe is owned by Yesung and his brother. I'm not much of a big fan but i went there with my friends and i enjoyed it.
It has a very nice ambiance but you'll see some fans who'd sit there all day waiting for Yesung to appear /if you're lucky/
They have a variety of common drinks and a few special drinks. I got myself an Oreo milkshake.
The drink is a-okay, not very great but it's still worth the price you're paying.
I thought this cafe would have been very popularized because it's opened by an idol but it is surprisingly rather empty and quiet.
It's a lovely place not only for SuJu fans but also for any cafe-goers to chill around.
There is a basement, 1st floor and upper floor with two balconies.
Toodles










This oreo drink looks so yummy!
ReplyDeleteAnd it's suprising that this cafe is quite empty~
Wonderholic??
i'm guessing it might be the time when most students are in class so there aren't many customers ;;
DeleteMellie,
http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/
One day I want to visit, just for the name ^^ I'm sure I'd find something on the menu I'd like. That milkshake looks like it would be extremely sweet, almost too sweet!
ReplyDeletethey have really great Ades and juices and i heard the cakes are good too~
DeleteMellie,
http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/
the logo is really cute haha!!
ReplyDeleteits really cute how they decorated it the place! i guess its empty because theres just better cafes everywhere and a lot of the fangirls have given up hope to met their idol haha!
that might be true the only customers are foreigners especially from china ;;;
DeleteMellie,
http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/
I've always wanted to go there! I grew up with SuJu and it could be so wonderful to meet one of the members! Well, unfortunately Yesung is still in the army...But he's gonna be released soon :)
ReplyDeletehttp://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/
I guess it's really rare to even spot any of the suju members but i heard yesung's brother frequents the cafe on weeknights.
DeleteMellie,
http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/
This coffee look really nice place with soe delicious things!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are really pretty :D
I'm a new reader here.
Maybe we can follow each other?
My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/
Thank you for dropping by ^^
DeleteI'll follow you on GFC if you'd do the same :)
Mellie,
http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/