My love for Aimer

aimer album


"Dust to dust, Ash to ash. May this fragment of a wish last forevermore" - Last Stardust, Aimer.

For a song to move someone’s heart, it is delightful in an almost magical way. My first time listening to Aimer (pronounced eh-meh), I fell in love with her voice— smooth yet deep and husky. I had no idea what she’s singing about, after all, it's in Japanese but all I know is that I want to listen to her over and over again.

That’s how Aimer became one of my favorite artists. Her songs are sad, emotional but also some, lighthearted and pleasant. It digs into every part of my emotions, like trying to evoke something in me whenever I listen to her songs.

Here are some of my favorites from her:

Deliciously engaging. 

Full of soul yet a little frosty. That’s how I would describe Aimer’s voice + song. I associate my feelings with her songs during my long drive back from work, while losing myself to her voice and the scenic route home.

aimer album


It is beautiful, enjoying life's little pleasures.

Something about her songs make me reflect on my own feelings and emotions. It calms me down, make me think and shed a few tears if needed. The one time I can immerse myself into music, is if it’s by Aimer.

To a long way home,
Melody

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Photo Diary: Common Ground in Kondae, Seoul

Fanaccount: Watching BAP at Music Shows for the first time! Part 2